Ron Green, with his son Michael, established their antiques business in Towcester, Northamptonshire in 1955.
In those early days it soon became clear that the A5 through Towcester was a particularly popular route for other antique dealers, not only from this country, but from France, Germany, Holland, Belgium and particularly America. All these countries had varying tastes in furniture and accessories. So, with this in mind, the obvious decision was made to have a wide variation of stock, from all periods and styles. For the next 45 years, 95% of our dealings were with the trade.
From the turn of the century onwards, with international trade slowing the focus turned towards private customers throughout the local counties, including Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
We soon established a reputation for selling authentic, honest and tasteful pieces.
Today, we have clients that range from interior designers and architects, to local, national and international private customers.